Universal Life Insurance Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
In this course you will study Universal Life Insurance specifically as well as Term and Whole Life policies. The student will be review the three major Universal Life policies: Guaranteed Universal Life, Indexed Universal Life, and Variable Universal Life. The course compares and contrast Universal and Whole Life and weighs in on making client recommendations. Vanishing premium is discussed and the course concludes with ethical and fiduciary responsibilities of an agent to their insured.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
Specifically you will study:
- Module One: Universal Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Types of Universal Life Insurance Policies
- Module Three: Considering the Alternatives/Making the Recommendation
- Module Four: "Being Careful – Don’t’ Oversell the Benefits”