Viatical Settlements Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Viatical Settlements.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Viatical Settlements. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Viatical Settlements. In the second module we delve into the basics of Viatical Settlements. In Module Three we looked at a model for why your clients should opt for Viatical Settlements (we recommend using a Viatical Settlements Questionnaire or one like it). The course concludes with Module Four a review of Viatical Settlement Terms and Concepts.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information concerning Viatical Settlements, Life Insurance, and Investing in general.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History
- Module Two: Viatical Settlement Basics
- Module Three: Recommending “The Right” Policy
- Module Four: Investing Working-Definitions