Viatical Settlements Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Viatical Settlements. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Viatical Settlements. In the second module we delve into the basics of Viatical Settlements. In Module Three we looked at a model for why your clients should opt for Viatical Settlements (we recommend using a Viatical Settlements Questionnaire such as the one provided in Appendix A). The course concludes with Module Four a review of the privacy in the viatical process.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Viatical Settlements.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview and History
- Module Two: Viatical Settlement Basics
- Module Three: Recommending “The Right” Policy
- Module Four: Investing Working-Definitions