Wedding Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Wedding Insurance. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Wedding Insurance. In the second module we delve into Wedding Insurance Coverages and Benefits. In Module Three we look at the exposure to loss for a wedding (e.g. the cost). The course concludes with Module Four “working definitions” of a Wedding Insurance policy.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Wedding Insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Wedding Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Wedding Insurance Coverages and Benefits
- Module Three: Wedding Exposure to Loss
- Module Four: Wedding Insurance Working Definitions