Whole Life Insurance Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
In this course you will study Whole Life Insurance specifically as well as Term and Endowment policies. The student will be review Whole Life Insurance policy provisions, options, coverages, benefits, and riders. You will also review beneficiary options and types such as revocable and irrevocable beneficiary designations as well as beneficiary options of : businesses, trusts, estates, charities, and minors. Whole Life premium calculations using mortality, interest, and expense factors are presented as is the treatment of premium payments and cash values. The course concludes with a module on the Underwriting process including policy issuance and delivery. Two great appendices are included in the course: “The Many Uses of Life Insurance”; and “Ethical and Fiduciary Responsibilities” of Agents.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
Specifically you will study:
- Module One: Whole Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Beneficiaries
- Module Three: Premiums and Proceeds
- Module Four: Underwriting and Policy Issuance