Xactimate Level 1 – Fundamentals Training
Learn from an Xactimate Master Certified Trainer.
All training is in LIVE webinars.
Your trainer has years of experience as an adjuster.
Receive CE hours for your Xactimate training!
In the Level 1 – Fundamentals Course you will learn to:
- Use the 4-Step estimating process to estimate an interior, exterior, structure, or roof loss.
- Enter Claim Information.
- Use Xactimate’s Sketch window to sketch a loss, add and manipulate room features, and use room variables.
- Scope a Loss by adding Line Items to your estimate.
- Complete an Estimate and view, print, email, and export your estimate.
- Use Xactimate’s powerful Tools and Help features.
- Be prepared to take and pass the Level 1 – Fundamentals Certification Exam.
Our Guarantee to You:
- You will learn the best and fastest way to use Xactimate from Experts.
- You will learn “best practices”; what to do and what not to do – you may be using Xactimate now but not in the best and fastest ways.
- We teach you to create Xactimate estimates that clearly document a Loss – settle claims and get claims paid fast.
- You will learn from Master Instructors to easily and powerfully use Templates, Macros, Photos, and Notation to speed you up and to document your Claims thoroughly.
- You will participate in Quarterly Xactimate Updates – Xactimate Certified Trainers participate in corporate update meetings on a quarterly basis; we then pass that information on to our students on what’s “new” in Xactimate to keep you up to date.
- We get you prepared to pass Xactimate Level 1 & Level 2 Certification Exams.
Xactimate Certified Trainer (XCT)
- Xactimate Certified Trainers are properly educated in accordance with Verisk’s high standards. We are trained Users and Teachers of Xactimate to best prepare our students to use Xactimate confidently and to pass Xactimate Certification Exams.
- Xactimate Certified Trainers receive instruction on the tips and tricks of building estimates with Xactimate and to fully harnessing Xactimate (and of course we generously share that information with our students).
- Xactimate Certified Trainers have completed the most prestigious Xactware training programs and are authorized to train the public. Prospective trainers are thoroughly trained and then observed in onsite training and evaluations prior to certification.
- When you study with an Xactimate Certified Trainer (XCT) you will confidently learn how to use Xactimate and also be prepared for Xactimate Certification Exams.
Questions You Need to Ask Before Selecting a School
- Are their real Adjusters at the school or training facility?
- Are any of the “so-called” instructors considered Experts in Adjusting and Xactimate?
- Are their instructors Master Certified by Xactimate?
- Do the Courses they teach prepare you to take the Level 1 and Level 2 Xactimate Certification Exams?
- If they are not Master Certified Instructors, how do they keep up to date on all of the Xactimate changes and would they possibly be able to pass updates on to you?
- Will I receive Continuing Education credits for this Course? If so, how many hours of C.E. will I receive.