Xactimate Level 2 – Proficiency Training
Learn from an Xactimate Master Certified Trainer.
All training is in LIVE webinars.
Your trainer has years of experience as an adjuster.
Receive CE hours for your Xactimate training!
In the Level 2 – Proficiency Course you will learn to:
- Enter more detailed Claim Info.
- Use Sketch to enter and manipulate interiors, exteriors, elevations, structures, and roofs.
- Add manipulate Multiple Levels, Level Properties, Sketch Options
- Powerfully use Grouping Members and the Global Changes Wizard.
- Use the Estimates Window to Search and add estimate Line Items.
- Use Elevation Grouping Member and Elevation Dimensioning to add line items
- Use Macros to save time and add accuracy to your estimates.
- Use Templates to save time and add accuracy to your estimates
- Be prepared to take and pass the Level 2 Proficiency Certification Exam
Your Course will also include our Exam Prep Center for additional tools to pass the Xactimate Level 2 – Proficiency Certification Exam.
- Xactimate Exam Prep Flashcards
- Xactimate Knowledge Exam Prep Simulator
Our Guarantee to You:
- You will learn the best and fastest way to use Xactimate from Experts.
- You will learn “best practices”; what to do and what not to do – you may be using Xactimate now but not in the best and fastest ways.
- We teach you to create Xactimate estimates that clearly document a Loss – settle claims and get claims paid fast.
- You will learn from Master Instructors to easily and powerfully use Templates, Macros, Photos, and Notation to speed you up and to document your Claims thoroughly.
- You will participate in Quarterly Xactimate Updates – Xactimate Certified Trainers participate in corporate update meetings on a quarterly basis – we then hold Quarterly Webinars to educate our Students on what’s “new” to keep you up to date.
- We get you prepared to pass Xactimate Level 1 & Level 2 Certification Exams.
Xactimate Certified Trainer (XCT)
- Xactimate Certified Trainers are properly educated in accordance with Verisk’s high standards. We are trained Users and Teachers of Xactimate to best prepare our students to use Xactimate confidently and to pass Xactimate Certification Exams.
- Xactimate Certified Trainers receive instruction on the tips and tricks of building estimates with Xactimate and to fully harnessing Xactimate (and of course we generously share that information with our students).
- Xactimate Certified Trainers have completed the most prestigious Xactware training programs and are authorized to train the public. Prospective trainers are thoroughly trained and then observed in onsite training and evaluations prior to certification.
- When you study with an Xactimate Certified Trainer (XCT) you will confidently learn how to use Xactimate and also be prepared for Xactimate Certification Exams.
Questions You Need to Ask Before Selecting a School
- Are their real Adjusters at the school or training facility?
- Are any of the “so-called” instructors considered Experts in Adjusting and Xactimate?
- Are their instructors Master Certified by Xactimate?
- Do the Courses they teach prepare you to take the Level 1 and Level 2 Xactimate Certification Exams?
- If they are not Master Certified Instructors, how do they keep up to date on all of the Xactimate changes and would they possibly be able to pass updates on to you?
- Will I receive Continuing Education credits for this Course? If so, how many hours of C.E. will I receive.