1035 Exchange Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about 1035 Exchanges. In the first Module we will discuss an Overview of 1035 Exchanges. In the second Module we delve into the Different Kinds of Annuity 1035 Exchanges. In Module Three we discuss the “mechanics and processes of 1035 Exchanges”. The course concludes with Module Four, a review of the “Working-Definitions” of 1035 Exchanges and Investment in general.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of 1035 Exchanges and Investments in general.
What should you know about 1035 Exchanges so that you can be a more effective insurance agent? It’s essential to understand a little background information and terminology about 1035 Exchanges; the different 1035 Exchanges.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: History & Overview of 1035 Exchanges
- Module Two: Different Kinds of Annuity 1035 Exchanges
- Module Three: How a 1035 Exchange is Done
- Module Four: 1035 Exchange Working Definitions