24 Hour Package: P&C Technology Package
This package provides you will all of the hours you need for a two (2) year term; including the required 4-Hour Law and Ethics Update course.
Licenses eligible for: 2-20, 20-44, 4-40
This package makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional specific topical information to best help your potential and current customers.
- You are interested in information you can share with your office staff.
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a two (2) year term including the required 4-Hour Law and Ethics Update course. Our packages are constructed around specific topics such as: Life and Health Financial Services; Miscellaneous Insurance Policies; Refresher Packages; and Technology Packages. There are a number of individual courses in your package including:
- 2022 Property & Casualty Law and Ethics Update (4 hours)
- Blockchain Technology Explained (2 hours)
- Cryptocurrency’s Influence on the Insurance Industry (2 hours)
- Decentralized Finance Explained (3 hours)
- Lemonade Case Study (2 hours)
- Cyber Security Explained (3 hours)
- InsureTech (5 hours)
- The Internet of Things (1 hour)
- The Sharing Economy Explained (2 hours)
These courses consists of Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and a Course Final Exam.