Topics of Instruction - Exam Prep Course covers 100% of the state exam content
Per Florida regulation, the 3-20 Public Adjuster Exam covers the following material.
- Contracts in General
- Property Insurance Concepts
- Adjusting Practices
- Property Insurance Policies
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Residual Markets
- Conduct of an Adjuster
- Public Adjuster Ethical Requirements
- Public Adjuster Florida Laws
- Public Adjuster Practices & Duties
- Public Adjuster Contract Requirements
- Public Adjuster Code of Ethics
- Dispute Resolution
Note: Topics are presented within the context of real-life claim situations.