Claims Adjusting Refresher Seminar
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to re-familiarize Adjusters with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena. In the first Module we review the logical steps in coverage analysis. In Module Two we make a brief overview of the claims adjusting process. In Module Three we discuss Unfair Claims Settlement Practices and in Module Four a complimentary topic, Bad Faith Insurance Claims. We conclude the Course with Module Five a brief on the “hot topic” of Assignment of Benefits (AOB).
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the insurance profession.
In insurance, as in all fields, the more familiar you are with the industry the more capable you will be in undertaking your responsibilities ethically and lawfully.
This course consists of five Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Coverage Analysis Review
- Module Two: Claims Adjusting Process Review
- Module Three: Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
- Module Four: Avoiding Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Module Five: “Hot Topic” Assignment of Benefits