Claims Adjusting Seminar for Producers Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena. In the first Module we provide a detailed overview of the claims adjuster and the claims adjusting process. In the second Module we look at Assignment of Benefits (AOB). In Module Three we discuss Unfair Claims Settlement Practices and in Module Four a complimentary topic, Bad Faith Insurance Claims. We conclude the Course with Module Five, Assisting Your Insured with Claims.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the insurance profession.
There are five key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: Becoming Familiar with the Claims Adjusting Process
- Module Two: Helping Your Insured Understand Assignment of Benefits
- Module Three: Understanding Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
- Module Four: Avoiding Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Module Five: Assisting Your Insured with Claims