Claims Adjusting Seminar for Producers
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena. In the first Module we provide a detailed overview of the claims adjuster and the claims adjusting process. In the second Module we look at Assignment of Benefits (AOB). In Module Three we discuss Unfair Claims Settlement Practices and in Module Four a complimentary topic, Bad Faith Insurance Claims. We conclude the Course with Module Five, Assisting Your Insured with Claims.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance License holder.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the insurance profession.
In insurance, as in all fields, the more familiar you are with the industry the more capable you will be in undertaking your responsibilities ethically and lawfully.
This course consists of five Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Becoming Familiar with the Claims Adjusting Process
- Module Two: Helping Your Insured Understand Assignment of Benefits
- Module Three: Understanding Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
- Module Four: Avoiding Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Module Five: Assisting Your Insured with Claims