Cryptocurrency’s Influence on the Insurance Industry
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to inform you of the “how the insurance industry is being affected by cryptocurrency” and the “what is and may be affected by cryptocurrency in the future”. In the first Module we undertake a brief Overview of Cryptocurrency. In the second module we delve into current state of affairs regarding Cryptocurrency’s and the insurance industry. In Module Three we look at The Future of Cryptocurrency and the Insurance Industry. The course concludes with Module Four, a review of the “working-definitions” of AI, blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding cryptocurrency's influence on the insurance industry.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with Key Takeaways; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Cryptocurrency History and Overview
- Module Two: Cryptocurrency: The Insurance Industry Today
- Module Three: Cryptocurrency: The Insurance Industry Tomorrow
- Module Four: Cryptocurrency and Blockchain “Working-Definitions”