Drones in Insurance
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Drone technology and their uses in insurance. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Drones. In the second module we delve into What is Drone Exposure. In Module Three we review Drones in the Insurance Industry and future opportunities therein.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding emerging technologies and insurance in general.
What should you know about Drones in Insurance so that you can be a more effective insurance agent or adjuster? It’s essential to understand how Drones work to understand how they can benefit the insurance industry more successfully.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Drone Overview
- Module Two: What is Drone Exposure?
- Module Three: Drones in the Insurance Industry: Future Opportunities and Forecasts Module
- Appendix A – Insurance Industry Drone Use