Errors and Omissions – Classroom Equivalent
The purpose of this course is to reduce or eliminate your exposure to E&O claims.
The purpose of this course is to reduce or eliminate your exposure to E&O claims. In the first Module we discuss ethics and the law. In the second Module we look at Agent responsibilities and E&O exposures. In Module Three we reveal the cure for E&O Claims. Module Four is a selection of E&O Case Law.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance License holder.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Errors and Omission and Bad Faith mitigation.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Doing The Right Thing
- Module Two: Sales and Service Responsibilities
- Module Three: Doing The Right Things
- Module Four: Selected Case Law
The state of Texas requires 50% of your Continuing Education hours to be either Classroom or Classroom Equivalent. Our Classroom Equivalent courses do not have a Final Exam - they are completed by reviewing online content and then answering simple interactive questions spaced throughout the course modules.