Fiduciary Liability Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Fiduciary Liability Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Fiduciary Liability Insurance. In Module One, we review and explain Fiduciary Liability Insurance. In Module Two, we delve into Other Forms of Fiduciary Coverages. In Module Three we review some relevant FLI cases. Finally, we conclude with Module Four, an analysis of the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Life Insurance and financial services in general.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Module Two: Other Forms of Coverage
- Module Three: Case Law
- Module Four: ERISA Primer