Final Expense Insurance Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Final Expense Insurance. In Module One, we are going to do a Final Expense Overview. In Module Two, we delve into Final Expense Insurance features. In Module Three we will discuss Alternatives to Traditional Burial Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four, working definitions of Final Expense Insurance and Life in general.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Final Expense Insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Final Expense Overview
- Module Two: Final Expense Insurance Features
- Module Three: Alternatives to Traditional Burial Insurance
- Module Four: Working definitions of Final Expense Insurance