Funding Education with Life Insurance
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Funding Education using the vehicle of Life Insurance. In Module One, we provide an overview of 529 Plan. In Module Two, we delve into the use of Life Insurance as a funding vehicle for educational cost. In Module Three we discuss Life Insurance’s Cash Values and Policy Loans. Finally, we conclude with Module Four, “working-definitions” of financial planning. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review Appendix A –– The Time Value but you will not be tested on them.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the life insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: 529 Plan
- Module Two: Funding Education with Life Insurance
- Module Three: Life Insurance Cash Values and Policy Loans
- Module Four: Investing Definitions