Medicare Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Medicare.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Medicare. The course makes reference to: the insured, a person, an individual, you, they, them, and those somewhat exhaustively. Each of these terms and words is directed at the applicants and recipients of and for Medicare.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in your presentation to and education of current and potential customers.
- You are interested in additional information to train your office staff.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: A Brief History of Medicare
- Module Two: Medicare Eligibility
- Module Three: Medicare Benefits
- Module Four: Medicare Terms and Concepts