The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Medicare and specifically Medicare Part D. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Medicare. In the second module we delve into Selling Medicare Part D. In Module Three we review Medicare Communication and Marketing Guidelines. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “working-definitions” of Medicare.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Medicare Part D.
There are four key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: Overview and History of Medicare
- Module Two: Selling Medicare Part D
- Module Three: Communications and Marketing Guidelines
- Module Four: Medicare “Working- Definitions”
The state of Texas requires 50% of your Continuing Education hours to be either Classroom or Classroom Equivalent. Our Classroom Equivalent courses do not have a Final Exam - they are completed by reviewing online content and then answering simple interactive questions spaced throughout the course modules.