Pension Maximization with Life Insurance Explained – Classroom Equivalent
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with useful information concerning Pension Maximization with Life Insurance. In the first Module we discuss a brief Overview of Pension Maximization with Life Insurance. In the second module we delve the strategy of Pension Maximization. In Module Three we will discuss “real life” types of Pension Maximization examples. The course concludes with Module Four a look at an agents ethical and fiduciary responsibilities when making recommendations to consumers.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Pension Maximization with Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Pension Maximization Strategy
- Module Three: Pension Maximization at Work (examples)
- Module Four: Ethical and Fiduciary Responsibilities
The state of Texas requires 50% of your Continuing Education hours to be either Classroom or Classroom Equivalent. Our Classroom Equivalent courses do not have a Final Exam - they are completed by reviewing online content and then answering simple interactive questions spaced throughout the course modules.