Senior Suitability Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better interact with your Senior clients. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Senior Suitability. In the second Module we delve into Fiduciary and Ethic responsibilities to the Senior market and the insurance consuming public in general. In Module Three we review the genesis of Senior Suitability as a topic, Annuity Sales. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “Working-Definitions” of Senior Suitability and Investing in general. This course also includes an Appendix on Florida Statute 27.454 “Annuity Investments”.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of Investments with Seniors in particular and the overall market in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview and History
- Module Two: Fiduciary and Ethical Responsibilities
- Module Three: Annuities and Senior Citizens
- Module Four: Working Definitions