Seniors Insurance Seminar
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your Senior customers about Financial Planning. In the first Module we are going to discuss an Overview of Financial Planning for Seniors. In the second Module we delve into Social Security. In Module Three we discuss Medicare. The course concludes with Module Four a review of Long-Term Care.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of the Senior Market and Financial Planning in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Financial Planning for Seniors
- Module Two: Social Security
- Module Three: Medicare
- Module Four: Long-Term Care