Social Security Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Social Security and insurance planning.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Social Security and insurance planning. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Social Security. In the second Module we delve into the types of Social Security Benefits. In Module Three we discuss how to Claim Social Security Benefits. The course concludes with Module Four a review of Insurance Plans for Seniors.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of Social Security and insurance in general.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Social Security History and Overview
- Module Two: Types of Social Security Benefits
- Module Three: Claiming Social Security Benefits.
- Module Four: Insurance Plans for Seniors