Social Security Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about retirement and financial services planning. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Social Security. In the second Module we delve into the types of Social Security Benefits. In Module Three we discuss how to Claim Social Security Benefits. The course concludes with Module Four a review of Financial Planning for Seniors.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Florida Insurance License holder.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of retirement and Investments in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Social Security History and Overview
- Module Two: Types of Social Security Benefits
- Module Three: Claiming Social Security Benefits.
- Module Four: Financial Planning for Seniors