Surety and Fidelity Bonds Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Surety and Fidelity Bonds. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History of Suretyship. In the second module we delve into Bonding Basics. In Module Three we identify and discuss the various Bond Types. Module Four is a review of the working-definitions of Suretyship.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Surety and Fidelity Bonds.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: A Brief History of Suretyship
- Module Two: Bonding Basics
- Module Three: Bond Underwriting
- Module Four: Suretyship Definitions