Travel Insurance Explained – Classroom Equivalent
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Travel Insurance. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Travel Insurance. In the second module we delve into Travel Insurance Coverages and Exclusions. In Module Three we provide a model for recommending “The Right” Travel Insurance policy (we recommend using a Travel Insurance Questionnaire such as the one provided in Appendix A). The course concludes with Module Four a review of the working-definitions of Travel Insurance.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Travel Insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview and History of Travel Insurance
- Module Two: Travel Insurance Coverages and Exclusions
- Module Three: Recommending “The Right” Policy
- Module Four: Travel Insurance Working-Definitions
The state of Texas requires 50% of your Continuing Education hours to be either Classroom or Classroom Equivalent. Our Classroom Equivalent courses do not have a Final Exam - they are completed by reviewing online content and then answering simple interactive questions spaced throughout the course modules.